Mokulele Airlines launching Maui-Lanai service | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Kona-based Mokulele Airlines announced Monday that it will soon launch daily service between Maui and Lanai.
Mokulele's Chief Executive Officer Ron Hansen says the company is "happy to follow through with providing affordable and needed flights."
The new service starts April 15 and will include one daily flight from Lanai to Maui, and two daily direct trips from Maui to Lanai.
"We are happy to provide the only nonstop scheduled flights between Lanai and the Valley Isle," Hansen said. "Lanai travelers can now fly to Maui to shop, visit their doctor, or spend the weekend with ohana. I'm hopeful that kama'aina will continue to make Mokulele their first choice for inter-island travel."
Daily flights between Lanai City and Kahului will feature fares as low as $67.79 each way.
For more information, visit www.mokuleleairlines.com.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April
- "Experience Easter" Event at Manoa Valley Church on April 20
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge