Mokulele Airlines launching Maui-Lanai service | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Kona-based Mokulele Airlines announced Monday that it will soon launch daily service between Maui and Lanai.
Mokulele's Chief Executive Officer Ron Hansen says the company is "happy to follow through with providing affordable and needed flights."
The new service starts April 15 and will include one daily flight from Lanai to Maui, and two daily direct trips from Maui to Lanai.
"We are happy to provide the only nonstop scheduled flights between Lanai and the Valley Isle," Hansen said. "Lanai travelers can now fly to Maui to shop, visit their doctor, or spend the weekend with ohana. I'm hopeful that kama'aina will continue to make Mokulele their first choice for inter-island travel."
Daily flights between Lanai City and Kahului will feature fares as low as $67.79 each way.
For more information, visit www.mokuleleairlines.com.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help