A&B Foundation Presents $15,000 Grant Award to the Hawaii Meth Project | Community Spirit
A&B Foundation presented a $15,000 grant award to the Hawaii Meth Project in conjunction with a Meth Awareness Day event held recently at Baldwin High School.
Pictured (left to right) is Briley Akina, Hawaii Meth Project, Teen Advisory Council Member, Baldwin High School; Colby Takeda, Project Manager, Hawaii Meth Project; Melanie Kaimiola, Planner, A&B Properties; Lynne Uchima, Administrative Assistant, A&B Properties; Randy Endo, Vice President of Development, A&B Properties; Joe Perez, Executive Director, Hawaii Meth Project. Photo courtesy of the Hawaii Meth Project.
About the Hawaii Meth Project
The Hawaii Meth Project is a non-profit organization that implements large-scale, research-based campaigns and community action programs to reduce methamphetamine use in the state. Central to its integrated campaigns is MethProject.org—a definitive source for information about Meth for teens. The Hawaii Meth Project is affiliated with the Meth Project, a national non-profit organization headquartered in Palo Alto, California, aimed at significantly reducing Meth use through public service messaging, public policy, and community outreach. For more information, visit www.HawaiiMethProject.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day