Popular Japanese products store to close. | Business
Located in the Pukalani Terrace Center, Omochaya has been in business since August of 2005. The name means Toy Store. They have been well liked by younger kids for their assortment of games, manga, anime, confections, and endless accesories of Japanese products.
This coming August 2011, the lease is up and the owners have decided to let it go. They will instead focus on the business at another store they own, Sanrio, which exclusively sells "Hello Kitty" products at the Kaahumanu Shopping Center in Kahului.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April
- "Experience Easter" Event at Manoa Valley Church on April 20
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge