Popular Japanese products store to close. | Business
Located in the Pukalani Terrace Center, Omochaya has been in business since August of 2005. The name means Toy Store. They have been well liked by younger kids for their assortment of games, manga, anime, confections, and endless accesories of Japanese products.
This coming August 2011, the lease is up and the owners have decided to let it go. They will instead focus on the business at another store they own, Sanrio, which exclusively sells "Hello Kitty" products at the Kaahumanu Shopping Center in Kahului.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014