Popular Japanese products store to close. | Business
Located in the Pukalani Terrace Center, Omochaya has been in business since August of 2005. The name means Toy Store. They have been well liked by younger kids for their assortment of games, manga, anime, confections, and endless accesories of Japanese products.
This coming August 2011, the lease is up and the owners have decided to let it go. They will instead focus on the business at another store they own, Sanrio, which exclusively sells "Hello Kitty" products at the Kaahumanu Shopping Center in Kahului.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- WAIKIKI AQUARIUM’S DISTINGUISHED LECTURE SERIES TO SHINE SPOTLIGHT ON THE CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGE OF
- CBP Raises More Than $44,000 for Aloha United Way's 2014 Pacesetter Campaign
- Hale Kipa receives a $100,000 grant from the Hau‘oli Mau Loa Foundation for "Paws for a Cause"
- Chris Deuchar Returns to Hale Kipa’s Board of Directors
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager