Popular Japanese products store to close. | Business
Located in the Pukalani Terrace Center, Omochaya has been in business since August of 2005. The name means Toy Store. They have been well liked by younger kids for their assortment of games, manga, anime, confections, and endless accesories of Japanese products.
This coming August 2011, the lease is up and the owners have decided to let it go. They will instead focus on the business at another store they own, Sanrio, which exclusively sells "Hello Kitty" products at the Kaahumanu Shopping Center in Kahului.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia